What we Do
We will work in partnership with you to create an environment where ideas are generated and where networks of people are inspired to take responsibility for their own creativity and innovation.
We have wide experience of working with corporate organisations. Like artists we paint pictures with words, we use evocative images to create a mood or emotion, to help your employees and customers feel engaged, to create a loyalty, to want to find out more.
- Creating original content
- Developing case studies based on our clients’ work
- Undertake interviews to uncover stories and insights behind our clients’ achievements
- Support internal communications by simplifying messages, preparing for the ‘new normal’
- We write for all mediums from magazine features, blogs, reviews, articles, books, internal communications, learning and development materials, brochures, presentations, and web design.
- We can also provide sensitive feedback on existing materials/web content.
We have a wealth of experience in new business start-ups, and we know that many small businesses have great ambitions. We can also act as a sounding board when you just want someone to listen and explore how you could develop the next stage of your business.
We can help you in identifying your personal vision and ambition; recognising what you do really well, and what you need to develop.
- How to create your brand
- Supporting you in creating a ‘look and feel’ for your business
- How to market yourself
- How to develop presence
- How to handle change
- How to work creatively in the ‘new normal’
- How to simplify your working life
- Creating work/life balance
”Your comprehensive understanding of our situation and our industry has been an inspiration and your advice has given us invaluable direction as we undertake bigger and more creative projects”
We are always open to creative assignments that cross the boundaries of a traditional linear approach. We love being invited to contribute to something new and innovative.
For example creating a time-lapse video of calligraphy written in rainbow colours shared on social media for the upcoming release of a Netflix film.
Creating a calligraphy gift note for special recipients, featuring a quote from the film for the release of ‘Little Women’ on DVD.
Simplifying the messages for a corporate team in preparation for their launch on the American stock market.
Creating a journal using photography and quotes to share key HR messages for a global company.
‘If you talk, we will listen and together we will make it happen’
Let’s Get Started
We can’t wait to hear all your ideas and thoughts, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.